“Having problems at school and need help and advice?
- Your first contact, should you need advice, should be your school NUT representative. Often, your school rep will be able to assist you or advise you.
- Outside school, your first port of call should be the National Advice Line which is staffed by union officers who are very experienced case-workers. 84 per cent of queries are dealt with satisfactorily by the advice line. The number is 0203 0066 266 and e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. The advice line operates from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. – Monday to Friday.
- Sometimes, the advice line might pass your problem to your Mid Essex caseworkers. These are currently:
- Eric Charlton (text or phone: 07986 629536) for Chelmsford Secondary Schools, including Sandon, The Plume and William de Ferrers
- John Pickard (text or phone: 077725 15377 or e-mail email@example.com) for Brentwood Secondary Schools, including Anglo-European and Ormiston Rivers Academy
- Pauline Price (text or phone 07518031123 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org) for Primary Schools in the Mid-Essex Area.
- Or email@example.com.
- For more information, follow this link to caseworker page.
- If you have queries regarding your contract please get in touch with Regional Office directly, on 01638 555300.
- The NUT Benevolent Fund
See also the NUT Benevolent Fund on ‘Support’ page.